View Bitcoin’s bounce from Monday’s three-month low of $7,715 is struggling to beat the 200-day moving average resistance, currently at $8,440. The recovery rally lacks volume support and could be short lived. A rising wedge breakdown seen on the hourly chart favors a drop to levels below $8,000. A close above Monday’s high of $8,368 […]
- 6 Months Before Halving Signs Indicate Bitcoin Miners Are Hoarding
- Bitcoin’s $800 Price Recovery Runs Into Key Resistance
- With Bitcoin Falling to $7,700, Where Will This Bear Trend Bounce?
- BTC Price Rebounds From $7,700: Crypto Traders Hope for Relief Rally
- Bitcoin (BTC) Correction May Still Not Be Over As Bulls Fail To Gain Control