After many investors lost their money last year, the market was devastated, and many people did not believe in the growth of Bitcoin until it sharply jumped up to $ 8,000. At that time, while the newcomers of the last year were actively selling their crypto, whales came to the market. Their purchases continued almost until […]
- 6 Months Before Halving Signs Indicate Bitcoin Miners Are Hoarding
- Bitcoin’s $800 Price Recovery Runs Into Key Resistance
- With Bitcoin Falling to $7,700, Where Will This Bear Trend Bounce?
- BTC Price Rebounds From $7,700: Crypto Traders Hope for Relief Rally
- Bitcoin (BTC) Correction May Still Not Be Over As Bulls Fail To Gain Control