Bitcoin marks a slight decrease of less than 2% in the past 24 hours but its price remains above $10,000 for now. Things are looking relatively as the 30-day volatility has reportedly dropped to a low seen back in May 2019. Yet, if history is any indicator, it’s usually times like this that predicate a […]
- 6 Months Before Halving Signs Indicate Bitcoin Miners Are Hoarding
- Bitcoin’s $800 Price Recovery Runs Into Key Resistance
- With Bitcoin Falling to $7,700, Where Will This Bear Trend Bounce?
- BTC Price Rebounds From $7,700: Crypto Traders Hope for Relief Rally
- Bitcoin (BTC) Correction May Still Not Be Over As Bulls Fail To Gain Control